Friday, June 4, 2010

"Lakers VS Celtics: Quick Briefing"



Game one says everything.  The Lakers are going to be that 2010 NBA finals champions...  I really want to stay six games, but I have this inkling that it could take seven.  But let's remember, the sixth and seventh games are in Los Angeles.  Kobe and Gasol proved to be a lethal duo in game one of this NBA finals series.  Before the game, I swear I could hear all the color commentators and the other basketball analyst'S, and many of them chose Boston to win this series, dismissing the entire Lakers roster. Shame on you if you were that oblivious to think the Celtics were the dominant team that would come into Staples and sweep the first 2 games in LA.


Lakers in six, maybe seven........   Look for me at game2 on TV.

PS: I was sick of putting pictures relevant to the topic. I'm sure you don't mind....

No comments: