Friday, October 8, 2010

NBA2k11 My Player Trailer




NBA 2K11 was released globally on October 5th (while EA Sports has their new project NBA Elite already delayed because of an awful demo), giving 2K as a company a huge advantage in terms of the basketball game wars. I personally will say that 2k11 is already the most realistic, polished basketball game known to date. No longer can you just run the court w/turbo and dunk baseline every time. Finally the team aspect and team defense as well as other improvements.



My good buddy Ash has made a great intro video for 2K11, with his voice-over helping explain a great detail of things very clearly. While this is the main into video (he has made quite a few video's covering his My Player's progress.



I'd definitely check the video out and subscribe to the creator... and not because he's my online buddy, but so far his 2K11 video's are more informative (and 720p High Definiion)...


No comments: