Friday, October 15, 2010

The NBA pre-season started? MJ says he could score 100? Team USA wins gold? NBA 2K11 the "best sports game ever"? I've got tickets going to Lakers opening night against Rockets? - JOSHFARC Is BACK!

After trying to teach myself loads of new web design languages and tricks, I realized that I have spent months wasting time and money, and realized I have a good friend who likes the site idea and is a code-master, and I just know he will create something great!  So HoopsHardcore is still going to be launched, though I'm not positive we will hit the target date of October 26th, but what's more important is that the site has a chance to succeed on the Web, and maybe make a little name for itself, so without a 2nd thought I felt having the site done by someone who knows what they are doing and is also a great guy, make the site actually work the way we envisioned it.  It's worth the Delay. So..........

I'm back for now!  I need to start writing again, about players developing, teams improving, the FIBA champs Team USA, Michael Jordan stating he could score 100 with the current NBA rules, NBA 2K11 released worldwide and has been touted "not just the best NBA basketball game made, but the best SPORTS game made this generation".

Oh yea.... the pre-season started over a week ago and the regular season starts on October 26th (and I have tickets the next night to the Lakers regular season opening night:  Lakers vs Rockets).  So between the thousands of possible things I should and will be writing about here (until Hoopshardcore is setup), so don't forget that JoshFarc.com is back with daily articles relating to the NBA and the world basketball scene.

No comments: